This well crafted extensive 2 days short course, giving you access to the use of ultrasound for the diagnosis of the pregnancy & other gynae related problems. The course is Designed and delivered by an experienced team of experts, this OB ultrasound course provides a solid foundation and a clear scope of practice. Our fully equipped Clinical Skills Center boasts a simulator (provided by a scanning instructor) along with a state-of-the-art medical system to give you the best start to your ultrasound training. Expert lectures proceed with hands-on practical training. Whether you are a nurse, midwife, obstetrician, or radiologist looking to get started in this field, this course is the right starting point. This course is best for the fertility nurses who want to learn ultrasound.
Topics to be covered-
1. Ultrasound Physics, Equipment, techniques & Safety
2. Pelvic Ultrasound & First Trimester Ultrasound
3. Patient Positioning techniques
4. Transabdominal & Transvaginal Scanning
5. Guidelines & Quality Assurance
6. Measurement methodologies
7. Commonly seen abnormalities in fetus
Participants can obtain a certificate of attendance after completing the Course evaluation at the end of the Course by The Medicity and Clinical Training certification by the Respective Hospital.